Beyond Fitness Personal Trainers
Motto: “Work Hard, Work Smart, Work Strong.”
Andrew has always been involved with sports and fitness. He started playing basketball at an early age and pursued this love by participating in specialized camps through his high school career. During high school he participated in track and field as well as cross country. It was in high school when he realized he wanted to help other athletes compete at higher levels to reach higher goals. He is currently pursuing a degree in Exercise Physiology at CSU, Chico. He specializes in more advanced fitness training, but he still understands the value of being well versed in all areas of fitness.
- Aesthetic Lifting, Muscle Building & Toning, Weight Loss/Gain, Functional Training, Bodyweight Training, Strength & Conditioning, Sport Specific Training, Strength Training, Functional Fitness
- Personal Training, Couples Training
Motto: “Lift. Sweat. Succeed.”
David has been working in the fitness industry since 2010. He specializes in muscular strength, endurance, tailoring functional strength, body conditioning training to individuals, balance and coordination. He creates specific training programs designed to increase speed, power, agility, and reaction timing. He focuses on injury prevention at the end of his session with clients so they will be healthy enough to return for the next one. When not training, David enjoys spending time with his family, watching football, drawing, and working on his Mustang.
- Weight Loss/Gain, Strength & Conditioning, Preventative Strength Training, Strength Training, Functional Fitness, Rehabilitation, Muscle Building & Toning, Interval Training
- Personal Training, Couples Training, Group Training, Strength Training for Older Adults
Motto: “Respect your body, it’s the only one you get!”
Dena has been working in the fitness industry since 1993. Her strengths as a trainer includes developing strength, balance, and coordination in her clients (both younger and older). Dena places a lot of emphasis on proper body mechanics and safety while working out. Over the years, she has led groups in aerobics, Step class, Pilates, chair classes, circuit training, as well as working one-on-one sessions with clients.
- Mobility, Stability & Balance, Strength & Condition, Rehabilitation, Senior Activity Instruction, Exercise & Aging, Strength Training, Weight Loss/Gain, Functional Training
- Personal Training, Couples Training, Group Training, Strength Training for Older Adults, Group Fitness Classes
Motto: “Fitness is a lifestyle, train like there’s no finish line.”
Suzanne began teaching group fitness classes in 2001 specializing in strength, step and pilates. She moved to Paradise in 2007 with her family and continued teaching classes while being a full-time mom of two boys. She has expanded into personal training clients and enjoys creating relationships with members. She is passionate about fitness and inspiring others to discover their fitness journey and achieve their goals. Outside the club she enjoys activities in nature and has an active role in her boys’ extracurricular activities.
- Functional Training, Interval Training, Weight Loss/Gain, Strength & Conditioning, Bodyweight Training, Healthy Weight Loss,
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Pilates, Health & Fitness Training, Mobility, Stability & Balance, Exercise & Aging
- Personal Training, Group Training, Couples Training, Strength Training for Older Adults, Group Fitness Classes, Pilates Training, Fully Loaded
Motto: “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
At an early age Taline realized her passion for competitive sports and an active lifestyle. She excelled in a variety of sports and other physical activities. As an adult, she has remained very active in sports and holistic health. She strives for her own personal fitness goals and enjoys helping others to achieve their goals of health and fitness. She has spent many years volunteering for youth sports organizations and is passionate about people of all ages maintaining active lifestyles. She looks forward to the rewarding aspects of helping clients attain their ideal physique.
- Weight Loss/Gain, Strength & Conditioning, Mobility, Stability & Balance, Strength Training, Healthy Weight Loss,
- Interval Training, Dance Fitness, Bodyweight Training, Pre and Post-natal Fitness, High Intensity Interval Training
- Personal Training, Couples Training, Group Training, Group Fitness Classes